- Carved Ammonite Fossil Crystal Skull
- Ammonite Fossil Crystal Skull
- Agate Crystal Geode Skull
- Black Obsidian Skull with Moveable Jaw; Teeth Made from Australian Opal
- Quartz Rock Crystal Skull and Snakes
- Morris Jasper Crystal Skull
- Labradorite Crystal Skull
What cool skullptures.
Aquamarine and Feldspar - Namibia
Lightning Ridge Black Opal - Twin Galaxy Gem Stones
Aside from Grey and White, Black Opal is the most precious and is at least 50 times more rare than diamond, yet these beautiful gems are also much more fragile.
The brilliant colors within the gems are iridescent, meaning that they will change color or flash as you rotate them. Deep down within the opal are silica spheres arranged in arrays and both the size and arrangement of the spheres will determine the color produced. The Twin Galaxy Stones will flash like lightning as you rotate them, hence the name Lightning Ridge in Australia.
Opals: way cooler than diamonds.
Apophylite(KF) on Stilbite from Rahuri, India