*:・ﾟ✧ JACKAL’S 1YEAR/1000 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY *:・ﾟ✧
Celebrating this blog’s first year on tumblr as well as follower appreciation!
- Lot #1 - A blonde coyote rug and reshaped coyote face.
- Lot #2 - A blue fox tail keychain and a pair of coyote fang earrings
- Lot #3 - Various fur totems including coyote, wolf, and fox.
- Must be following blackbackedjackal.
- There will be THREE GIVEAWAY WINNERS. Lot #1 is for the first winner. Lot #2 is for the second winner. Lot #3 is for the third winner.
- Winners will be determined by a random number generator. The first number generated will be the first winner and so on.
- You may like/reblog this as many times as you like.
- US residents only. I can’t ship internationally :(
- Please have your askbox open so I may contact you when you win.
- If the winner is from NY or CA, the wolf fur will be substituted with another animal.
- The giveaway will end May 15th, 2014 at 1pm EST. I will cover the shipping costs to the winners.
That’s it! Message me if you have any questions and good luck :)!
I have three personal headdresses - Teva the wolf, Ashland the cougar, and Zenobia the lioness. I’m deciding to sell Ashland because she was part of my life in a time when I needed her, but that time has passed now and I think it’s acceptable for her to move on. The only minor problem is that…
John Espinosa:The Electric Animal Sculptures
Los Angeles based artist John Espinosa works primarily in sculpture and installation. Much of his work often involves nature and animals in general. Thus it can be easy to tie his art to ideas of ecology and the environment. However, Espinosa’s artwork also really seems to be rather personal. In his artwork he is often concerned with ideas of knowledge and belief, but particularly the way in which they exist between people. Several of his sculptures depict animals joined by a jagged electric-like structure, as if communicating or interacting through it. At times the animals seem frightened or aggressive and other times as if in the middle of a trance. Yet they are all still joined, perhaps a reference to shared belief systems.
Bulldog shoulder mount
It’s very rare you see a domestic animal mount that looks lifelike. It’s even rarer to see a snub nosed wrinkly faced domestic animal mount that looks lifelike. Are we certain this isn’t a shopped photo of a living bulldog because holy shit it’s beautiful.
that is an absolutely phenomenal mount. Ive quite honestly never seen a pet mount that looked at all realistic.
This is one of the most impressive domestic animal mounts I’ve ever seen. More photos are in the link; it’s worthwhile to give ‘em a gander!
Recently I’ve been talking to a few Ndn folks and I constantly get questions on best taxidermists I would recommend bc I know some of y’all don’t do taxidermy but would love some new pieces or gift ideas, etc!
Now, one of my favorite taxidermists is right here on tumblr, Naturepunk!
Here’s here etsy! Her work is high quality, gorgeous, and so well taken care of and managed. By far my most favorite taxidermist. She also sells a few odds and ends as well as furs and bones! I couldn’t recommend her enough, and she lives completely off of her work, so it’s always nice supporting artists! Go check her out and give her some love!!!
Once again: HERE’S HER BLOG AND HER ETSY!! GO GO GO!!!